School Aquatics Bookings
MSAC can offer a number of school programs and experiences including swimming lessons and water safety education
IN TERM SWIMMING PROGRAM
Our world-class facilities allows school students to learn and develop essential water safety skills in a supported environment that reflects their age and helps to grow confidence.
PRIMARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
At MSC we offer a comprehensive and detailed 1 or 2 week in-term swimming program comprising of 45-minute lessons.
The program is designed for school aged children between the ages of 5 and 13 years.
The outcome of the program is to educate students in water safety and stroke technique. All students are well catered for under the MSC program and we particularly welcome students from multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds.
Features of our primary school program:
- Access to multiple teaching spaces and the adjustable floor in the 50-metre indoor competition pool, to reflect the needs of individual swimming ability and year levels
- School specific curriculum (Royal Lifesaving – Swim & Survive) comprising of eight levels,, meeting the national benchmarks for swimming and water safety
- Capacity to cater for many classes and multiple year levels simultaneously
- A set 2 week or 1 week intensive for the primary school, including extensive water safety training within the program
- Certificate awarded at the conclusion of the program celebrating each student’s achievements
- Seamless transition into the MSAC swim school at the conclusion of the program
Secondary School Program
Our secondary swimming program can be tailored to meet VCE, VCAL or Victorian Curriculum requirements.
Features of our secondary swimming school program:
- Multiple teaching spaces and our adjustable pool floor allows us to cater for a broad range of abilities simultaneously
- Ability to tailor curriculum to meet the needs of individuals schools and year levels
- Flexible lesson times and program duration, in line with school program timetable
MSAC can offer a number of additional experiences that can be included as part of your school’s program at the centre.
- Wave pool
- Aquatic games
- Sportout Day- Two hours of action packed clinics. Choose from a variety of sports including Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball, Soccer, Inflatable Soccer and Fun and Games
- Fitness class- Choose from aqua exercise, boxing, TRX, Pilates, Yoga, Cycle and Zumba
- Strength and condition session- Train where The Boomers, Melbourne United and AFL Clubs train, learn correct techniques and reach your personal goals with Strength and Conditioning at MSAC
- Health and Wellness seminar- Tailored to meet needs of the school
To book please contact our Childrens Programs team: click here
All our programs can be tailored specially to your school’s individual needs and all activities are run by our qualified programs staff.
Contract and invoice confirmation
All programs require a signed and returned contract to finalise confirmation of booking.
A single invoice is sent on receiving signed contract and payment is due 7 days before the program commences.
For more information please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SSCT is committed to child safety and protection – If you would like to know more about our child protection policy, please click here or speak to one of our friendly team members on +61 3 9926 1555.