MSAC Institute of Training is a specialised training institute for the sport, recreation and fitness industry. Our courses are designed to improve the professionalism of the industry by equipping those working or looking to work in the industry with the right accreditations and qualifications. Our qualifications and short courses ensure the right job outcomes.
We deliver short course accreditations, VET (Vocational Educational Training) VCAL and Traineeships.
Why select MIT’s training programs?
- We are about job outcomes
- All courses are very practical and interactive and include on the job training
- We cater for all learning abilities
- MSAC Institute of Training is governed by the State Sport Centres Trust which is State Government owned
- Provide pathway for all ages to learn and grow in life
- Strong creditability and reputation for our facilities
- Trainers are nationally accredited and experienced in sport & recreation
- We are a sporting hub, we have access to a wide range of sports and knowledge
- Provide access to world class venues including MSAC, Lakeside Stadium and the State Netball and Hockey Centre
- Provide a friendly and positive environment to learn