STUDENT RESOURCE CENTRE
The student resource centre is designed to provide trainees with all of the resources they require throughout their traineeship or course.
The 2017 MSAC Institute of Training Course Guide is currently being updated and will be available soon.
All students are to read and comply with all guidelines outlined within the Student Guide. This document dictates the roles, rights and responsibilities of all parties involved in the training.
Please find copies of MIT policies and procedures relevant for students:
- Complaints Form
- Complaint and Appeals Resolution Policy
- Credit Transfer Application
- Credit Transfer Policy
- Feedback Form
- Plagiarism, Cheating and Collusion Policy
- Qualification Issuance Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
- Refunds policy
- Student Enrolment Policy
- Student Welfare, Security and Safety Measures
- Student Information for the USI