Emerging Athlete Program
Whether you are a beginner looking to learn technique, get in shape or an athlete competing in a specialised sport, this program can be customised to meet the participant’s needs.
Melbourne Sports Centres – EMERGING athlete program
The Emerging Athlete program is designed to take beginners and athletes to the next level through supplementing their skills training and refining their technique – all for improved performance in sport and in life.
This program is your one-stop shop for athletic development for young adolescents aged 11-17. Whether you are a beginner looking to learn technique, get in shape or an athlete competing in a specialised sport, this program can be customised to meet the participant’s needs!
- Get stronger, faster, jump higher
- Identify weaknesses and barriers to smash through them
- Understand how to prevent injury and invest in recovery
- Refine your technique to improve athletic performance
- Supervised workouts monitored by our specialised strength and conditioning coaches in world-class facilities
Register your interest below and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you shortly!
Monday and Wednesday
$20 per class
4.30pm to 5.30pm
Athlete Performance Centre (APC)
Prefer to speak to a staff member? Please call +61 3 9926 1555