MSAC Community Reference Panel
The MSAC Community Reference Panel is part of MSAC’s commitment to better understanding the needs of visitors, and identifying opportunities for improving day-to-day operations and service delivery.
With over 2 million visits each year, we welcome a vast array of user groups and individuals to our facility, representing all ages, genders and levels of health and fitness. From the absolute beginner to the high-performance athlete, everyone has their own reason for coming here. We’re committed to providing all visitors with the best possible experience, while acknowledging that it will always be a challenge to perfectly balance the demands of so many diverse groups.
With this in mind, we have established a Community Reference Panel comprising representatives of various user groups.
|Gill Krause||MSAC Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||0413 139 149|
|John Boomsma||MSAC Memberemail@example.com||0419 372 694|
|Joseph Ghaly||MSAC Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||0402 897 879|
|Lynne Sheehan||MSAC Memberemail@example.com||0412 398 640|
|Mary Sontrop||Community Sports Clubfirstname.lastname@example.org||0455 091 157|
|Nick Abroms||Swim School Parentemail@example.com||0413 271 903|
The key function of this panel is for MSAC management to engage with community representatives on the operations at MSAC from its various users’ perspectives. This includes:
- Providing information and feedback regarding how we best service our members, visitors and other user groups
- Identifying issues, concerns and feedback that need to be taken into consideration during projects and day-to-day operations
- Provide input to assist MSAC in the process of developing long-term, strategic plans and opportunities
Panel members act in an informing and advisory capacity, but do not have any authority or responsibility in the operations or activities at MSAC. As the responsible body, the State Sports Centres Trust (SSCT) will make all final decisions.
In establishing the panel, State Sports Centres Trust makes the following commitments to its members to:
- Establish a transparent, consultative process
- Respect the position of individual panel members, and the constituents or organisations they represent
- Encourage all issues to be tabled and discussed
- Give full and respectful consideration to outcomes of consultation processes
Expressions of Interest
The MSAC Community Reference Panel is currently seeking expressions of interest for new members. The full terms of reference and expression of interest form can be found below. For more information or to submit an expression of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.