Summer Colouring in Terms & Conditions
MELBOURNE SPORTS CENTRES COLOURING IN– TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. The promoter is State Sports Centres Trust (ABN 16 374 471 008) of 30 Aughtie Dr Albert Park VIC 3206 (“the Promoter”), who is conducting the colouring in competition (“the Promotion”).
2. By applying to take part in the Promotion, applicants and/ or their parent/ guardian accept these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to apply, and the reward form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. All times and dates referenced throughout these Terms and Conditions are based on Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDST) or Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”), when applicable in Victoria.
Applying to take part in the Promotion
4. Entries to join the Promotion can only be made between 7th of December 2019 and 26th of January 2020 (“the Application Period”).
5. Entries are only open to those who are able to visit the promoter at 30 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park VIC 3206.
6. Entrants must have their child colour in the sheet and then fill out the requested details in full (Child’s full name, Age, Parent/Guardian’s full name, Parent’/Guardian’s Phone Number and Parent’/Guardian’s Email Address) and present the filled-in sheet, before the completion of the promotion to 30 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park VIC 3206.
7. Each entrant is only entitled to one free child’s swim, valued at the price of $5.80
8. Children can only enter the Promotion once per month.
9. The prize cannot be redeemed or traded for cash.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not share private information provided with any other businesses. Information is solely for the promoter. Your name and email and phone number will be added to our database. Entrants can unsubscribe at anytime.