A number of our services are operating with strict capacity limits and reduced timetables. For up to date session times and for all bookings, please visit our Client Portal here.
Important Safety Information
At Melbourne Sports Centres the safety of you, our staff and the broader community is our number one priority. Our COVIDSafe Plan complies with Victorian Government’s directives to ensure our venues can operate safely. For this reason, we ask the following:
- Vaccination requirements are in place in our venues, in line with Government restrictions. You may be required to present your proof of vaccination upon entry.
- Ensure that your digital vaccination certificate is linked to your Service Victoria app for smooth and prompt entry into the venue. Instructions on how to link your certificate with the Services Victoria App can be found here
- Scan in via the Services Victoria QR code when you arrive and whenever you enter a new space within the venue.
- Fitted face mask must be worn where social distancing cannot be achieved.
- Our venues are currently operating as cashless.
Providing Vaccination Evidence
Melbourne Sports Centres follows Government requirements, defining acceptable vaccination evidence as;
- COVID-19 digital certificate via the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate saved to a smartphone wallet
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate
- Printed copy of immunisation history statement
- Eligible proof of vaccination exemption