Our holiday program offers a variety of different sports and activities to challenge all levels of a child’s ability in a safe and secure environment. Treat your child to the best school holidays ever.
January bookings are now open! Spaces are limited so book now through our Client Portal below.
- As per the Victorian Government guidelines, our staff will be wearing face masks throughout the day when completing activities outside of the water.
- As per Victorian Government guidelines, we ask that all children 8 years and older have a face mask with them and wear these when not completing active activities. We ask that parents/guardians who wish to exempt their child from wearing a face mask email email@example.com to let us know in advance.
What to bring?
- Bathers & towel
- Clothes & shoes appropriate for active play
- Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea
- Water bottle
What if my child is unwell?
- If your child becomes ill or shows any flu like symptoms please do not attend the Program. We will organise a credit for your child to come another day. We have established this policy with the well-being of your child, other children and our staff in mind.
- Drop off/pick up – you will be able to access our Home Base through the aquatic entrance. There will be a sign in desk out the front in case you had any questions or concerns. We recommend you park in the Multi Level Car Park as the first hour is free!
- Label all clothing – we get a lot of lost property every day, with names we will always return your items.
- Leave valuables & electronics home – please refrain your child from bringing any valuables or toys from home including but not limited to: money, mobile phones, portable computer games and sports equipment.