Our holiday program offers a variety of different sports and activities to challenge all levels of a child’s ability in a safe and secure environment. Treat your child to the best school holidays ever.
Bookings for the Winter School Holidays are now open! Use the MSC Client Portal below to book.
- When: Monday 27th June-Thursday 30th June & Monday 4th July-Thursday 7th July
- Where: Melbourne Sports Centres – MSAC
- Who: Children aged 5-11 years
- Cost: $79 per day
What to bring?
- Bathers & towel
- Clothes & shoes appropriate for active play
- Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea
- Water bottle
COVIDSafety at Melbourne Sports Centres
At Melbourne Sports Centres, our number one priority is the safety of you, our staff and the broader community. Our COVIDSafe Plan complies with Victorian Government directives to ensure our venues can operate safely.
- If your child becomes ill or shows any flu like symptoms please do not attend the Program. We will organise a credit for your child to come another day. We have established this policy with the well-being of your child, other children and our staff in mind.
- Drop off/pick up – you will be able to access our Home Base through the aquatic entrance. There will be a sign in desk out the front in case you had any questions or concerns. We recommend you park in the Multi Level Car Park as the first hour is free!
- Label all clothing – we get a lot of lost property every day, with names we will always return your items.
- Leave valuables & electronics home – please refrain your child from bringing any valuables or toys from home including but not limited to: money, mobile phones, portable computer games and sports equipment.